About the Author
So you want to know who I am, do you?
Hello peoples of the world, and welcome to my little blog-site here! I go by Miss Angie in most places here on the web, and I'm a single girl in her mid-twenties just trying to survive in this crazy little world. I live in a little apartment in Salt Lake City with my roommate currently, but this summer he is moving to Europe and I'm going to be buying a house. SCARY! My gypsy spirit is freaking out a little at the thought of stability.
Yes, I do actually descend from Croatian gypsies, so I know that old wanderlust well. It's in my blood.
I'm an animal advocate and do lots of volunteer work with animals in my city. I currently volunteer Cause for Paws Utah on a regular basis, and try to find homes for dogs (and occasionally other animals) in need. I currently have a pet snake (Tess), a Beta fish (Galileo), and two cats (Pumpkin and Emma) both of which are rescued cats. As soon as I buy a house I'll be getting a dog too!
Random Factoids about myself:
- I have lived outside of Utah, but chose to come back.
- I am a Pit Bull advocate. Don't judge the breed because of poor owners. Educate yourself!
- I'm a hippie at heart. Peace & Love.
- I'm not religious, but do believe in "god" and consider myself spirtual.
- I make things, and sell them sometimes. Crafty for the win!
- I hula hoop. It's fun, seriously.
- I have made my peace with being single. For now.
- I care too much, which sometimes hurts a lot-but it's worth it.
- I have some of the world's most amazing friends & family. I don't know where I'd be without them.
- I dream of being a writer and publishing something amazing.
- I'm an Aries/Leo/Scorpio mix with a Tiger Chinese sign. Which means I'm all sorts of passionate, emotional, and stubborn! I love fiercely, and I'm very protective of who I care about.
- I LOVE to travel, but have yet to be out of the country by more than a few blocks. (Tijuana, which hardly counts!)
About the Blog
So what's the deal with this blog?
It's hard to pin down exactly what this blog is about. Mostly it chronicles the life I lead. I write about misadventures in dating, my work volunteering with animals, and the amazing adventures I have with the wonderful people in my life. I also cover things that are crafty, do book reviews, and I do giveaways now and again.
Once a month I host a Monthly Goals link-up so people can link up their goals, and every Monday I host Musical Mondays where you can link up a song and tell us why you love it, or why you relate to it. Please join us!
Hopefully these posts will allow you to get to know me a little better.
Some Topics I Write About OftenJust some ideas of what I like to write about, grouped by theme.
| Books | What I Love | My Life in Photos | Family and Friends | Furry Friends | Hooping | Cooking & Recipes | Laughter by the Barrel | Matters of the Heart | My Travels | Quotable Quotations | Speaking Politically | Belief Systems & God | Crafty Bits | Photography | The Ex Files | Writing & Creativity |
Where can you find me? Pretty much everywhere, check it out!
Email Me: email@example.com
My Etsy Store: Chaotic Creations by My So-Called Chaos
My Other blog: Health Not to Health Nut