Not only does the Monthly Goals linky have a pretty new button, but it also has two new hosts! I am proud to announce that I have teamed up with Karen from A Peek at Karen's World, and Jenee from Jenee Thompson to host the Monthly Goals linky party! I'm so excited we'll be getting more participation and eyes on the project-which means more support than ever!
How it works:
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
1. Follow all three hosts:
2. Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month.
The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
3. Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
4. Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
- Lose 10lbs by Christmas - FAIL.
- Drink More Water - In Progress - I drank more, but not enough.
Figure out a better Breakfast/Lunch Routine- SUCCESS
- HulaHoop or exercise 3 times a week - In Progress - I did this mostly!
See Mr. Bingo- SUCCESS
- Read at least 1 book - FAIL - I only read half of one...
Figure out/Finish xmas gifts- SUCCESS Have a successful Group Giveaway- SUCCESS Save at least $100- SUCCESS Figure out changes for the new year- SUCCESS
- Lose at least 10lbs
- Read at least 1 book
- Get back into my eating/exercising routine
- Stop being scared and go out on at least one new date
Welcome co-hosts Karen & Jennee for Monthly Goals- DONE!
- Come up with some new great posts and tutorials
- Rearrange my bedroom and set up my new art/craft table/area.
What are your goals for January?
Don't forget to grab the button and link up!