Saturday night we went out to Tempanyaki with a bunch of friends. The roommate, Shawn & Justin, Julie and her date the Pincushion, and I brought the new guy I'm seeing (which some friends have started calling the punching bag-and I'm debating nicknaming him Rocky for this blog purposes-related to his recent MMA fight experience.) It was a really good time and I got nice and toasty on Sopporo Beer, which is really good.
Sunday we invited a couple of friends over and the roommate made Boeuf Bourguignon for dinner. It was amazing and we had such a good time! Even my crazy friends for playing in the snow barefoot.
Things making me happy this week:
- The Body Shop sent me a HUGE box of samples that I am super excited to try out-and for the bonus, they sent some delicious things for me to giveaway here on the blog! I am sooo excited!
- I have a really great group giveaway going live on the blog tomorrow. $50 Target Gift Card, ad space, an awesome skull necklace, and a crochet wrap bracelet! All of the prizes are so lovely!
- I received my sweet cards I ordered from Painting Bliss and Ashlie sent me a lovely little handmade necklace too. It is so pretty!
- Rocky (nickname under review) makes me happy. And scared. Oh so scared. But happy also. The fact that we can just tell each other "Hey I'm scared as hell because I'm so damaged from all the failed relationships littering my past" is a huge plus. He admitted to me that he has limited his time with me because he's afraid of getting hurt again, and I admitted that I am also freaking out about the whole thing-and we both just promised each other "I'll try if you try." Amazing.
- My friends like Rocky (do we like that nickname?) and he seems to like them. A BIG plus-and 100% necessary.
- I found the cutest shirts at Torrid. I got a Dr. Who one, an All You Need is Love one, and a Zombie Hands Heart one! So cute and they're extremely figure flattering. I love it!
Tell me one thing that's making you happy now?