Time to link up your goals again!
But first, an August Recap:
Finish de-junking and cleaning my room.SUCCESS! OMG!!!
- Hoop or be active at least 3 days a week. Fail. Damnit.
- Finish Reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Fail.
- Start at least one other book. Fail.
Find even more sponsors the CFPU Howl-O-Ween Event.SUCCESS! Find even more awesome sponsors for my blog.SUCCESS Find awesome blogs to sponsor.SUCCESS Go on a camping/Tubing trip. SUCCESS Quit my volunteer job at the Adoption Center and focus more on CFPU.SUCCESS. Throw an end of summer party.SUCCESS
- Craft/put new stuff in my Etsy shop. Fail.
Well, I'm calling that mostly a resounding SUCCESS.
I mean I succeeded at more things than I didn't-and important things too!
- Hoop or be active at least 3 days a week.
- Finish reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- Start at least one other book.
- Craft & Put new stuff in my Etsy shop.
- Drink more water.
- Eat healthier/on a better schedule.
- Volunteer for Gay Bingo.
- Find more sponsors.
- Find more donations for the Howl-O-Ween event.
Things you can look forward to in September: