Friday night we went to a pool party, and I sadly could not find my swimming suit. So I didn't swim.
Saturday night I was able to go up to Kristina's so I could see her new baby Katya. She's sooooo beautiful. I'm not usually a fan of newborns, they look like weird little aliens, but she's incredibly gorgeous and so very small.
I know I'm large, but she's very small. My arm was falling asleep, but I didn't want to put her down. Look how sweetly she's sleeping?
That's the hat I bought her! She's my little kitty.
She is very loved by her big brother and sister.
So pretty! Dad taking her in for her first bath.
Courtney bathing her. She loved it so much she bawled when we took her out!
Sunday I had a meeting with CFPU for the Howl-O-Ween event. It's going well, we need more sponsors though!
Other things making me happy this week:
- Tinkerbell (Amine & Stacey's Pomeranian) in her little costume. Even though she HATES it.
- I've been crocheting like crazy. I made a huge yarn haul at Hobby Lobby last week and am currently working on some Fall themed goodies. Including a candy corn scarf!
- Fall is coming-pumpkin spice lattes (I just need to order them with MUCH less sweetener this year, and with Soy instead of dairy. I think I have a problem with it.) and warm tea are making me very happy. I'm making myself tea every day now!
- Halloween! I cannot tell you how excited I am for Halloween! All of the Halloween decorations are starting to come out and it's fantastic!
- Trying to eat healthier and eat much less meat. I went shopping last week and didn't buy anything containing meat. Then Josh and I made meatless Spaghetti (it was amazing!) with whole wheat noodles. Recipe soon!
- Swapoween sign ups are OPEN! Go sign-up at Chaotic Goddess Swaps!