- A round cake pan.
- Cake mix (I made mine from scratch using the Black Magic Cake Recipe from AllRecipes)
- Frosting (I also made this from scratch using the Buttercream Icing Recipe from Wilton)
- Kit-Kats (enough to go around however large your cake pan is)
- M&Ms, the fall colored ones.
- Bake your cake and let it cool for as long as possible so the icing doesn't melt.
- Frost the cake on all sides and on the top. This will work like your "glue."
- Line the Kit-Kats up around the edges of the cake so they are all the way around.
- Use your ribbon to hold the Kit-Kats in place, and tie a pretty bow to make it pretty.
- Pour the M&Ms (candy corn would work too) on top so it looks like a bowl of M&Ms.
And you're done! Invite good friends over to enjoy your creations with you! :) It can be a little difficult to cut, but it sure is delicious!