|Shawn and Justin tagged along. They were scared of the scary bingo rules.|
|Justin broke a rule-so he had to wear the wig of shame.|
|Julie and Brian looking cute!|
|Keyni sitting pretty with the Cyber Sluts.|
|Brian was quite drunk at this point. Julie was sobering up.|
|Eating waffles. :)|
Their mamma wanted to give them a Mother's Day treat too. So they got giant jawbreaker suckers. Just look at this kid!
|He is totally covered in Jawbreaker!|
|Look at her sticking out her tongue! So cute!|
|Snuggled up in her cute bed. She's so pretty!|
And just because they're cute, here are some of my gran's cute little pets.
|Old man Jasper.|
|Kiya just got a haircut.|
|This is Skippy. She's like 18 years old! That's crazy!|
Other things I'm happy for:
- I fixed my suede moccasins after I stepped in giant puddles with them.
- I started reading Dead Reckoning last night. This is only my second book for May, so I'd better get cracking!
|I had to put them all in order to take the picture. lol|
- I got my very own causeforpawsutah.org email now! I'm officially one of the crew!
- Friday night I get to see a real Burlesque show, and all the proceeds go to support CFPU!
- I'm writing kick-A emails for the email subscription list for CFPU. You should subscribe by email, we give away awesome prizes to random subscribers!
- Lots of goodies were donated to the auction to help Charlie, including a few things from my Etsy shop. You should go Bid on them and help a great cause too!
- I'm going to Orientation tonight so that I can volunteer at the adoption center in Trolley Square every wednesday night. So awesome.
What makes you happy this week?