Saturday, July 30, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
You really have no idea how much your comments and support mean to me, especially when I'm hurting. So many of you had such great things to say, so much logic and so many loving words. Thank you!
Stop reformatting my stuff when I press publish! I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!
I love you always. You are a part of me. Nothing will ever change that.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
- We're going to hang out with Josh's friend Mike who lives there.
- Visit Chinatown and eat real Chinese food.
- Visit Japantown and eat authentic Japanese food.
- Head on down and play on the Warf.
- Eat real San Francisco Clam Chowder in a SourDough bowl.
- Visit Boudine's Bakery.
|I took this when I was there last year. That's Kristina in the background.|
- Visit Castro Street.
|I took this one last year too.|
Wednesday: Still driving the coast, enjoying the sites and camping.
Here's what we plan to do in Portland:
- Eat at Voodoo Donuts!
- See the Shanghai Tunnels
- Eat at Apizza Scholls (as seen on No Reservations)
Friday & Saturday: Into Seattle where we got another really awesome Hostel right in downtown!
Things we want to see in Seattle:
- Pikes Place Market
- Visit the lovely Beth!
- Ferry Boats!
Are you looking for a new cell phone plan or coverage? Or maybe it's time to finally buy your teenager a phone, so you need something reliable in case you have to get a hold of them when they're out past curfew.
Straight Talk offers several plans that will help you feel richer, because it will cut your monthly bill in half. Imagine the amount of money you could save, or have as extra spending cash (mama's got her eyes on a new pair of shoes-right?) if you cut that down? Amazing right?
There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
- Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web. That is a huge deal for unlimited on all of that! Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00! WOW!
- 411 calls are included at no extra charge. That means no sneaky little charges showing up on the bill just because you needed to find a number.
- Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees. Isn't that lovely?
They even offer Long Distance for international calls. Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
They also have an awesome phone selection. They offer reconditioned phones for prices as low as $10.00 even with the camera, mp3 player, web access and Bluetooth® capabilities. These would be especially great for teenagers or anyone! They also offer amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
We all know mom knows best
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fdgidnzRx1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
For more information on what these phones offer, please check out these YouTube videos!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
- Was a medalist on the Men's Heavyweight Crew team at Georgetown University.
- He's half Irish, half Italian
- Was in a relationship with Renée Zellweger (July 2009-March 2011).
- Admitted that in the beginning of his career casting agents tended to peg him as just a 'pretty boy', which made finding meaningful roles challenging.
- The summers took him all across the globe, from kayaking in British Columbia with Orca Whales to ice-climbing in the Peruvian Andes, while hosting Lonely Planet's "Treks in a Wild World" (2000) for the Discovery Channel
Friday, July 22, 2011
I know I made a few bad choices food wise.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Isn't it really the simple things in life that really make it beautiful?