First, I cut and dyed my hair:
It's brown instead of red now, but it still has a good red shimmer to it. It was called "Iced Chocolate" and I was really nervous about it at first. Especially since I'd just gotten the hair cut and I didn't trust it before I straightened it... It looked weird at first. I feel like a new person! Haha!
Also, Jon and Meggy got engaged!
|Chinese New Year 2011|
|They took this the day after they got engaged. Cute.|
A few hours later he texted us and said "She said yes." I am so ecstatic for them.
Doug and Julie moved in together.
Doug got a job down in SLC so he moved in with Julie in the apartment next to ours. So we're seeing a lot more of him, and they both seem pretty excited about this new step in their relationship. I'm excited for them, and I hope this pushes them to new and amazing places. :)
I added lovely things to my Etsy.
Click on the picture to go to the listing.
|Fall Leaves Beaded Necklace $14.95|
|Fall Leaves Beaded Bracelet $8.95|
|Fall Leaves Dangle Earrings $6.50|
|Turquoise Feather & Peace Sign Earrings|
|Autumn Beaded Bracelet $5.50|
|Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Bracelet $5.50|
Other things that happened this weekend:
- We had Vietnemese Pho. Julie and I tried Pho with Tripe, Tendon, Fatty Flank, Steak and other goodies.
- We went to Nightmare on 13th, but I don't have the pictures yet.
- I got to see the guy I'm dating last night. He hung out while we watched The Walking Dead, and then we were able to lay there and talk and talk and talk. We have great conversations-which is very important.
- I bought a new dresser at IKEA and put it together all by myself. Which includes the fact that I had to take the whole thing apart once, and then all the drawers apart once to put them back together with boards facing the right way.
- We had Chicken & Waffles at the Bay Leaf Pub and Grill.
- We cooked pasta dinner together as a framily. It was cute.
- I went thrifting Saturday-I got one pair of adorable plaid heels.