For the next six weeks I will:
(That's until Feb. 26th)
- Give up all Soda/carbonated sugary beverages. (Already Started)
- Give up candy. I can eat home baked goods (on occasion), but no candy. I'm hoping that by the end of these 6 weeks I wont even want it anymore.
- Give up liquor/booze. Those things are HIGH in calories. If I drink-it's only wine.
- WAY less dining out. We're going to cook healthy food.
- Eat under 1400 Calories a day.
Starting the 30 day challenge again, but instead of making it 30 consecutive days-I'm only doing it Monday through Friday and making it the 6 week thing. Each level of the workout will be 2 weeks (since each one is 10 days) and it will give me a little break on the weekends.
My goal is to lose 20 pounds before March 16... Which is when I go to New York! I am SO excited!