I have to say, a lot changes in a couple of years, and it's been almost two years since I picked my original 30 before 30 list. I was thinking about my 30 before 30 list and all the things I was supposed to have done before I turn 30 in the next year and 4 months-ish and wondering where my progress was. So I pulled up my 30 before 30 list and to be honest, not a whole lot feels like it still applies. So I've decided to take my old 30 before 30 list and tweak it a little bit. I put an asterisk next to the things I've edited, and two asterisks next to things that are entirely new.
Go back to school.
- Start writing a novel, and get at least half way through.*
- Travel outside of the USA.*
- Read/Listen to 100 books.
- Put crazy colors in my hair.
Reach 3,000 followers on my blog.
- Lose 50lbs.*
- Have more than $5,000 in savings.
Get a tattoo. Buy a car with less than 100,000 miles on it.
- Learn metal stamping.
- Learn how to make rag rugs, and make some for my apartment.**
- Visit Savannah, Georgia.**
- Have a relationship that lasts longer than a few months.*
- Make a homemade Halloween costume.**
- Learn how to make handmade bath and body products.**
- Go to at least three different local meetup groups.**
- Learn how to make jam/preserves.**
- Try my hand and creating mixed media art.*
- Go vegetarian for one month.**
- Try Yoga.**
- Take a fitness class.**
- Try at least five new and unique foods.**
- Hone my graphic design, jewelry making, and crochet skills.
Pay off all of my debt (except student loans).
- Watch all of the movies on this list.*
- Take an impromptu and unplanned road trip.**
- Take a photography class and learn how to use my DSLR.**
- Successfully complete the entire 12x30 Challenge.
What's on your list?