Thanks to amazing sponsors, giveaways, and people I am sponsoring-I now have so many new readers! Hello new readers! It's been a while since I introduced myself, so I wanted to take a moment for a re-introduction. Not only for me, but for all of you new people too! :) Blogging is a community, and I want to focus on building and loving that community as much as possible.
For those of you who don't know, my name is Miss Angie. Well it's Angie, but I go by Miss Angie around these parts-I just like it. It's cute, it's sweet, it's me. I am a natural brunette, but I dye my hair red because red is SO much more my personality. Fire!
Speaking of fire, Astrologically speaking I'm an Aries sun (FIRE!), Leo Moon (FIRE!), and Scorpio Rising (Water...), and my Chinese Zodiac is a FIRE Tiger. Crazy, no? It means basically I'm a whole lot of headstrong with an underlying emotional nature-boy howdy isn't that right! If you read my blog you will always see my emotions, and I'm almost always getting myself into trouble somewhere.
I am a twenty-something (well 27 since April) girl living in a little apartment in Salt Lake City with my roommate, his rabbit Pitre, my pet snake Tess, and my fish Galileo. Oh and plants. I adopt plants like they were little orphan children that desperately need me. I have a house full of plants.
The weekends usually consist of hanging out with my friends, and we often host parties at my apartment. Parties usually include copious amounts of alcohol and karaoke or rock-band, but they always include the people I love. I really love people, especially my people.
- I fancy myself an artist, though I don't devote enough time to it.
- I have an Etsy Shop, but I need to get back to working on it.
- I also have two other blogs I work on-My healthy living blog Health NOT to Health NUT and Chaotic Goddess Swaps which I co-host with Beth.
- My OCD only shows when hanging art or buying books. If I am reading a book series and I own them in Paperback (Sookie Stackhouse *cough*) I have to wait until the newest book comes out in Paperback to buy it. They need to match.
- I have curly hair, and I embrace it's messiness.
- I love bright colors. Mostly Teal, Purple, Pink, Green, Mustard Yellow, Red... etc.
- I'm spiritual, but not religious. I find god in nature.
- I overshare, and really don't have any secrets. I'm an open book about everything from my bad habits to my menstrual cycle. People just learn to deal with it because hey-honesty is so much better than the alternative.
- I'd pick a fruity dessert over a chocolaty one, and Julie thinks I'm nuts because of it.
- I volunteer with rescue animals, and I'm big on animal advocacy.
- I give everything I have, love to hard, and usually get hurt-but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Now, tell me something about you! Comment, and in your comment introduce yourself to me. Tell me who you are, why you are, etc. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog and I promise to get to know you a little better and stop by! :)